GRAB YOUR DISCOUNTED CPAP CLEANER AND SANITIZER WHILE THE SALE DISCOUNT IS ON!
-- The CPAP Cleaner And Sanitizer 2.0 is an automated CPAP equipment cleaner and sanitizer. With the CPAP cleaning machine, you can sanitize and disinfect your CPAP mask, hose, and reservoir without needing to take any pieces apart every day. The machine does not require water or any messy chemicals in order to avoid condensation and ensure your equipment remains completely dry...
(PS: ①.This CPAP cleaner applies to almost all machines like ResMed machines, Philips machines, Weinmann machines and so on.(Notice: ResMed machines need a heated adapter)
②.The original package is NOT included USB charger, you can purchase in this link with $3.99/$4.99：USB FAST CHARGER)
CPAP CLEANER AND SANITIZER 2.0 FEATURES:
Kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria in only 30 minutes!
Requires no soap, water, or cleaning solutions
Small and portable, weighing only 8 ounces with size 50 * 68 * 117mm.
Uses Ozone (activated oxygen) to disinfect
Rechargeable 2000mAh lithium ion battery with a 10-year life
Charging time only 2 hours
Each charge give you no less than 7 full cleaning cycles
Requires no maintenance
Ideal for homecare, but can be used to clean multiple masks in a hospital setting
❌ Beware of cheap knock offs selling fragile cpap cleaners with non-compliant sanitizer which use harmful chemicals (very dangerous for your health!)
⚠️ All our devices are perfect so you can rest assured that it’s tested, approved, and 100% safe!
With CPAP therapy comes the challenge of keeping the equipment properly sanitized, so as to minimize any potential exposure to MRSA and other pathogens that may be present.
Studies show that patients rarely adhere to this schedule, which can lead to bacteria and mold accumulation in their CPAP equipment and possible health complications. In order to keep the mask clean, typically the end-user has to take apart the mask, hose, and humidifier reservoir, clean them, and then reassemble them.
How does the clean unit work ?
Cleaning your CPAP doesn’t have to be complicated, you simply press the only button on the device , and we do the rest. Using activated oxygen, eliminates 99.9 percent of CPAP bacteria, germs, and other pathogens. No disassembly. No water. No chemicals. Just simple, automated cleaning.
Step 1: Clean Your Mask and Hose.
1. For a non-heated hose: With mask attached, plug your hose into your CPAP machine and put the mask inside the Rescomf bag and zip the bag.
2. For a heated hose: detach your mask and plug the end of the hose that usually attaches to the mask into Rescomf, then put the mask and the other end of the hose (with the connectors) inside the bag and zip the bag.
3. Turn Rescomf on and wait 30 minutes. The machine will beep 5 times when the cleaning cycle is complete, and then turn itself off.
Step 2: Clean your machine and humidifier.
4. Take the mask and hose out of the bag.
5. If you have a humidifier, dump out any water.
6. Reconnect the hose to the humidifier (which is attached to the CPAP machine) or if you do not have a humidifier, reconnect the hose to the machine. Turn on Rescomf and wait 30 minutes.
CPAP Sanitizer Benefits:
- Destroys 99.9% of CPAP germs, bacteria, and other pathogens*
- Peace-of-mind CPAP sanitizing
- Completely automated
- No need to take CPAP equipment apart
- No water or messy chemicals required
- Same sanitizing process used in water purification, hospitals, and produce handling