Magical Cat Litter Shovel
Magical Cat Litter Shovel is a Litter scoop & waste bag system combined into one. Designed for quick sifting with less dust. Just squeeze the bin to detach. EASIER - Scooping...
Magical Cat Litter Shovel is a Litter scoop & waste bag system combined into one. Designed for quick sifting with less dust. Just squeeze the bin to detach.
EASIER - Scooping & bagging combined into a quick, easy, one-hand operation
CLEANER - Attached waste bin and clever trap door design make cleaning the litter box much easier!
SANITARY - All-in-one system keeps the mess contained. We have no more spilled litter!
FAST DISPOSAL - When finished, detach the scoop from the waste bin, tie closed the waste bag and throw it away
VALUE BUNDLE - Includes 60-count refill bags (4 boxes of 15 packs) lightly scented, individually dispensed with easy tie handles!
Neater Scooper & 60 Count Refill Bags Bundle
- Scooper dimensions are 5.9 x 5.6 x 11.7 inches
- It comes with the Neater Scooper and 60-count scooper refill bags pack
- Made in the USA
- The waste bin conveniently doubles as a caddy to store the scoop!
- Made in the USA.
Litter scoop & waste bag system combined into one, designed for quick sifting with less dust. Just squeeze the bin to detach knowledge. The spoon can be placed upside down in a container for storage.
Neater Scooper Tips
The Neater Scooper makes it fast and easy to clean your litter box by putting waste in the bag with just a tilt of the wrist!
Neater Scooper bags and bins should accommodate the daily waste from 1 to 2 cats. If you do not clean the litter box every day or have two or more cats, you may need to use more than one bag per cleaning.
To get the maximum amount of waste in the Neater Scooper bin, follow these easy steps:
1. When lining the bin with a bag, make sure to push the bag to the bottom of the container and into all four corners.
2. Be sure to sift out clean litter by shaking the scoop back and forth before dumping the waste into the bin to avoid filling the container with pure rubbish.
3. After every 2-3 scoops, shake the bin or tap the trunk on the floor to eliminate air pockets and get the waste to settle to the bottom of the container, creating more room to continue scooping.
4. If a large clump gets caught between the scoop and the bin, shake the scoop a bit in the upright position to get the cluster to fall into the container.,
5. For huge clumps, you can use the edge of the scoop to cut the chunk in half before scooping.
Extra note: The Neater Scooper is not designed to work with pellet-style litter.